Saturday, February 13, 2010

Flymo Mud Drag Review



My Flymo is awful.

I'm not sure how they got away with that name as it doesn't fly and it can't mow.

It should really be called a Mud Drag because that's all it does, drag mud around the garden until the grass looks shorter.

Perhaps they have made some improvements with the new Flymo Glide Master 340 model but I wouldn't know as they haven't sent me one (hint, hint). In the meantime, until I get the chance to review new crap things, I'll keep reviewing the crap things we already have.

Might as well phone Pedro and get him to do the lawn again.

Thanks a lot Flymo, not only do I have a useless lawnmower but I have to break employment law by employing an illegal to do the job your product couldn't.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online